Procurement Opportunity – IT Support and MS Licences
As advertised on the UK Government Contract Finder Portal (https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk) Blue Orchid is seeking a supplier of IT Support and MS Licences to ensure that we can continue to meet the needs of our customers and have a robust IT system.
In order to achieve this, we require an organisation to provide IT support as follows:
• Provision of standard 9-5 support for in house and remote users
• Number of users expected is to be 25
• Pro-active monitoring of systems and full preventative support and maintenance
• Provision of emergency out of hours support – dedicated number/team
• Full Back Up and Mirroring of Servers / PCs / Laptops
• Microsoft Certification
• Anti-Virus provisioning, with full preventative support and maintenance
• Full account management reporting each quarter
• Support to maintain GDPR compliance
• RMM Software
• Hardware and Software upgrades
• Pro-active Internet monitoring and Support
• 24-month Term Contract, with annual performance review with 24-month renewal options, or until the ERDF project ends
Additionally we require the provider to manage the monthly subscription of our MS Office Premium Licences and MS CRM Dynamic Customer Service Enterprise licences and provide a monthly licence cost for each.
The successful tenderer(s) will be required to provide management information to meet the needs of Blue Orchid including evidence that they are be Cyber Essentials Certified or ISO/IEC 27001 certified. If required, you will be asked to submit a security plan that explains how you will ensure that Blue Orchid or personnel data will be protected.
Note: Blue Orchid currently has a provider of ICT Support Services including the winning provider will be required to liaise with the provider and ensure a seamless transition.
Details of the tender specification & tender response documentation can be accessed here
Clarification queries & responses can be accessed here
Blue Orchids standard supplier terms & conditions can be accessed here
Closing date: 28 July 2020
These goods and services will in part be used to support the delivery of a project funded through the European Regional Development Fund