ERDF Project Evaluation & Summative Assessment Tender Oppportunity: Cheshire & Warrington Access to Finance & SME Grant Programme
Tenders are invited to develop and deliver a summative assessment for the ERDF Project – Cheshire & Warrington Access to Finance & SME Grant Programme (2020-2022) that complies with and satisfies the requirements of the European Regional Development Fund https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/896857/ESIF-GN-1-033_ERDF_Summative_Assessment_Guidance_v4.pdf
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Cheshire West & Chester Council & Warrington & Co, the C&W Access to Finance & SME Grant Programme aimed to provide information, advice & signposting to those SMEs looking to raise significant investment in their business to support their growth plans. The programme provided a range of services to SME across Cheshire & Warrington including.
- A programme of Access to Finance seminars and workshops
- 1-2-1 financial & business planning consultancy for small businesses seeking advice and guidance to support an application for financial investment (approx. 2 days) e.g. Business loan application, British Business Bank/Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund application, R&D Tax credit claim, etc.
- A financial grant towards the implementation of a consultancy project which will facilitate growth and employment within the business
The successful provider will:
- Design a methodology to carry out the summative assessment that incorporates ERDF requirements, considers ERDF guidance and builds on the Summative Assessment Plan that has already been submitted to the Managing Authority (Ministry for Housing, Communities and Local Government). This plan is provided with the tender documentation.
- Review our delivery data and evidence of benefit and impact additional to that already required for normal reporting, if necessary, to meet the needs of the summative assessment
- Complete Final Summative assessment report and required summary findings report.
Deadline for response: 30/09/2022 [Extended Deadline]
The project is part-funded by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)